SGDE Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfortunately Busy

Go down

Unfortunately Busy Empty Unfortunately Busy

Post  Admin Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 pm

I've gotten very busy over the last week. This will continue for another week and a half at least. I'll still find some time to post the groups for the tournament, but no games, no lobby, and probably nothing else other than checking my PMs every couple days.

What this means for you is that I simply won't be here for the hand-holding I normally would have. In other terms, you'll either find your way to the tournament site and register... or you won't. I've got 70 players who have said they'd like to play in it while only 33 have registered on the site. As making sure people are registered is the only way I can make sure they're still serious, that means only 33 players are currently in the tournament.

However, as this tournament is double elimination, I think I've figured out a way to make this work. We'll start with the players already registered promptly on December 1st. However, I will keep registrations open until December 14th. As this tournament is only 1 game every month and nobody is out of the tournament until the 3rd month anyways, I see no reason not to let people keep entering. Hopefully, this will push it back until I have enough time to get more heavily involved again.

With 33 registered, that means the first 48 to join are in. Refer to Elkitch's 'riddle' if you want the site address. I suggest using Google Chrome, as a few people have had a pop up. That should fix the issue.

Admin
Admin

https://oneamonth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum